Monday 18 March 2013

Saatchi Gallery & others

On Friday, with Photography we went to the Saatchi Gallery and other small galleries. This helped with inspiration and influences for us with our own projects. We looked at a mixture of street photography, (candid) and interesting art pieces that had a lot of meaning behind. The trip gave me in an insight to different art works, and what other photographers/artists are creating, which helped me with my ideas and what kind of compositions of work I could include and experiment with. The best part of the day, I have to admit was randomly meeting Dan & Phil from Youtube! Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil. Heard of them? You should!


Youtube stars! Also, are on the radio now! Radio 1. Alaa, Salma and myself got to meet them! :') It was such a random lovely experience! The trip made my weekend, thanks Holly.




No comments:

Post a Comment